What are cookies?
Site operator cookies
The site uses “technical” cookies, such as navigation or session cookies as well as functional and analytical cookies, created and used by the site operator.
Navigation or session cookies
Specifically, navigation or session cookies are used for guaranteeing normal navigation and use of the website, and, therefore, they are aimed at making functional and optimising navigation within the site.
Functional cookies are also installed, as they are strictly necessary to provide the services explicitly requested by the user.
Finally, analytical cookies are used and created exclusively by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of users and on how users visit the site.
Data acquired through Google Analytics can also be used by Google according to its terms of service.
No profiling cookies are used by the site operator nor by third parties.
Cookies for the analysis of third-party services
These cookies may be present in order to anonymously collect information on the use of the site by users, such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of traffic source, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains that are external to the site.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookies may be present to integrate features developed by third parties within the pages of the site, such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks to share the contents of the website or for the use of third-party software services (such as software generating maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner websites that offer their functionality through the website pages.
These are cookies sent by third parties through the website and needed to create user profiles in order for the same third parties to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user.
Table of cookie
Tipo di cookie
|cookielawinfo-checkbox||cookie di funzionalità||https://www.alit-tech.com/||Traccia l’accettazione della tipologia di cookie.||12 mesi|
|_gat||cookie analitici||Utilizzato da Google Analytics per limitare la frequenza delle richieste||1 minuto|
|_ga||cookie analitici||Utilizzati per raccogliere informazioni sull’utilizzo del sito, in forma aggregata, sul numero degli utenti o su come questi visitano il sito .Registra un ID univoco utilizzato per generare dati statistici su come il visitatore utilizza il sito internet.||24 mesi|
|_gid||cookie analitici||Utilizzati per raccogliere informazioni sull’utilizzo del sito, in forma aggregata, sul numero degli utenti o su come questi visitano il sito. Registra un ID univoco utilizzato per generare dati statistici su come il visitatore utilizza il sito internet.||24 ore|
Cookie installation/uninstallation. Browser options.
The user can oppose the registration of cookies on their device by configuring the browser used for navigation: if you use the site without changing your browser settings, it is assumed that you intend to receive all cookies used by the site and use all the features.
Please note that the user can prevent the use of some or all of the cookies described above by configuring the browser used for navigation, as follows:
1. Open Firefox.
2. Press the Alt key.
3. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”.
4. Then select the “Privacy” tab.
5. Go to “Chronology Settings” and then click “Custom Settings”. Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on “Tools” then “Internet Options”.
3. Select the “Privacy” tab and choose the privacy level you want (move the slider up to block all cookies, or down to allow them all).
4. Then click OK.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on “Tools”.
3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”.
4. Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”.
5. In “Cookies and Site Data” you can search and delete specific cookies.
1. Type chrome://settings/cookies in the address bar and press the Enter key.
2. You will access the “Cookie and Site Data” where you can search and delete specific cookies.
1. Open Safari.
2. Select “Preferences” in the toolbar, and then select the panel “Security” in the following dialog box.
3. In the “Accept Cookies” section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark).
4. For more information on cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show Cookies”.