DRIZZLING is a complete dosing and spraying system for the application of passivating product on multi-metal surfaces. Drizzling designed to be installed in painting pre-treatment plants. It allows the precise and continuous mixing of demineralised water and passivating product. This creates an always fresh and pollutant-free solution, which is directly atomised onto the metal surfaces to be treated. DRIZZLING technology does not require the presence of a traditional passivation tank. Excess liquid solution (Overspray) and drips falling from the parts are collected and managed separately.
– The solution that is sprayed is always fresh and dosed in-line. This means that no pollutants into the traditional passivation tank.
– The system does NOT require the traditional pre-treatment tank.
– DRIZZLING is extremely compact and easy to install in existing plants
– The conversion layer is constanty sprayed along the entire vertical length of the structure
– The 0.7kW spray pump has a lower energy consumption than conventional 4-5kW pumps otherwise used.